Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The "Things" List

No matter how hard any of us try, those never ending things find a way to rear their ugly heads & demand attention. So yes, today is going to be a day of cleaning for me. I want to be cautious & not go hog wild crazy. But I still would like to accomplish some things. So here is what I am going to do. I am making a list of everything that needs to get done & then I will proceed to evaluate and see what is most important. Because if I try to do to much, it will cause contention between me & my kids. They come first.
So on with the list... But one last thing. This is really putting myself out there, so please don't judge.  
1. Dishes 1
2. Desk 7
3. Master Bedroom 2
4. Girls Room 8-I really want to do this, but my girls should, not me.
5. Laundry 3
6. Vacuum 9
7. Dust 15
8. Master Bathroom 4
9. Hall Bathroom 5
10. Craft Room 6
11. Mop 11
12. Papers 10
13. Patching Clothes 14
14. Embroidery 13
15. Hem Pants 12
Now I am going to go back & number them in order of importance.

Now that I have prioritized my list I am going to try really, REALLY hard to focus on 1 thing at a time. 
Now it's time to walk the kids to school & then come home, read my scriptures & get started on my "things" list.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bud & Kim said...

Way to go lady! Sometimes just writing it down and prioritizing is the hardest thing. I'm proud of you!