Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mmmm...I love simple dinners. You know, the kind that takes about 4 1/2 minutes to put together and then there is only 1 pan dirty at the end of it. LOVE IT!! Not to mention the fact that all of the kids were happy and liked what they were eating. I guess I should supply a "Honey Baked Ham" all the time. NOT!! I could only imagine the increase in my grocery bill every month. Does any one want to share tried and true, kid loved, really, REALLY, fast dinners? Those are things that I seriously lack.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kemra said...

If you find any - PLEASE let me know!

House of Smiths said...

I second that! I always resort to "breakfast for dinner" or spaghetti because it's SO easy. LOL.
Your kids are SO cute. And I'm glad you FINALLY updated your blog. What the heck do you DO all day... jesh, you can't be THAT busy. (wink) just kidding. LOL
Hope all is well
Shelley